We got tagged!
5 Weird Things about Me and my humans!
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose 5 furries to be tagged and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits and their humans 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Here are the weird things about me:
1. I like to drink from a dripping tap but never lap at the water coming out of the tap - instead I like to stick my head right in and let it run off my head - then I lick that water.
2. I have never had any milk. Mum tried me with kitten milk when I was first adopted but I wouldn't touch it.
3. I love to see what you are doing or eating, but I won't eat from your fingers.
4. When someone rings the doorbell, I growl, then I run and hide.
5. Sometimes i mistake Mum for my girlfriend and try to .... um... have my way with her arm or leg (*total embarrasement telling you that one).
Here are the weird things about my beans:
1. My parents breed tropical fish and love fishing but my Mum is soooo allergic to fish that if she actually eats any, she ends up in hop-ital.
2. Mum and Dad call us fluffies, furries and finnies their kids, probably because they are having so much trouble having their own.
3. My Dad works weird hours, so when he is on nightshift, we can sleep with Mum all night and then sleep with Dad all day. They are home with us a lot, which we love.
4. My Mum does lots of craft things - she is always knitting, sewing or stitching.
5. My Dad rides a Motorbike. He looks really funny with all his protective gear on, but Mum says it is to protect him so that we have Dad with us forever.
I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this on your blog, let me know so I can check out your answers as well.