My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Molly's afternoon nap

Hi - Molly here - just using Oscar's blog cause he never seems to have much time to post.

I wanted to tell you about the other day. I was having a little nap, well a cat nap actually and Mum was taking pictures and well..... look at what happened!

There i was totally enjoying my nap.


I relaxed and got comfortable.

Then suddenly the little human bean of the house came over and decided to sit next to me

I hijacked it out of there quick smart. Although the little bean is gentle with me I was not in the mood for his cuddles.
He told Mum that he missed me and was sad I wouldn't go sit with him.


But I think most kitties would do exactly the same thing, if they were in my paws.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Humans start so young to disturb us! I like your sofa.

4:00 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I do think most cats would react as you did, Molly. I'm sure you give the little one some attention when you feel like it.

3:18 pm  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Molly, nice to see you on the blog. Little ones must take a bit of getting used to, so we understand if you want to take it slowly. It must be nice to have the little guy around though, and you can start training him properly from the start.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

10:58 pm  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Molly, It's nice to meet you. I agree. Although the little bean looks very cute they have a penchant for squeezing us in ways that kind of...well...hurt. Wait till he is napping and go and sleep near him. That's probably safest.

4:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com

1:27 pm  
Anonymous Cat Training Toilet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:23 am  
Blogger JanuskieZ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 am  
Blogger Debra Taylor said...

Molly you look great in the photos. Sorry your nap was disturbed.

Check out my blog about a colony of abandoned/feral cats near my home. There will be stories there as time goes on that could inspire and inform anyone you know who wants to help homeless cats.

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Would you add me to your blog list?

Thank you,

Debby

2:39 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look at these
κατασκευή ιστοσελιδων

9:57 pm  
Blogger Debra Taylor said...

I understand about not wanting to have a little 'bean disturb your peace.

Debby and Homeless Cats
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

7:15 am  
Blogger josey said...

cute cats you got there i love cats why dont cats like baths huh???

9:44 pm  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

That look you are giving in the first photo is great. Like why did you wake me for a photo? Then you were out of there when the little human came. Going to look for a new cat nap spot. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

3:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home