My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cat Profiles - Molly | WHISKAS.COM.AU

Please vote for Molly and Oscar in the Whiskas competition!

Cat Profiles - Molly | WHISKAS.COM.AU

Cat Profiles - Oscar | WHISKAS.COM.AU

Thank you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Oscar is so cute!! I love the way you put the blog in his point of view. This blog is ah-dorable times ten!!:D

P.S. Please visit my blog Camp Adam Fisher!

8:11 am  
Blogger Oscar the Wonder Cat said...

Aww thanks Ashley - your comment was Pawww-rific! headrubs and purrs to you. My ginger paws are off to visit your blog now.

11:31 am  
Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks for the comment. Sorry I didn't answer it before I haven't been on in a long time.

P.S. I heart the kitty language.♥

P.P.S. Wanna be my first follower?

9:18 am  
Blogger PepalangDot said...

wow cute containig...don forget to hit me back

palangpalangdot.blogspot.com tq

7:41 pm  
Anonymous Sam said...

Nice Blog!!!!

Thanks!

www.googletools-help.co.cc

8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home