My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Still Here

Did you miss me?  I kinda got all caught up on facebook and forgot to actually update my blog - bad me!  I am still here though - just had my 10th purrday.  Mum and Dad are looking after me well, as is the little human bean that they call my brother.  He is 6 now and at school.  He's a pretty cool little dude.


So what have I been doing?

Well I have been going for drives in the car,



but mainly just chillin' most of the time

1 Comments:

Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Oscar! Hope you are doing well. Mum is getting my 9th blogoversary post ready for me, and as you were our first ever commenter I thought I would stop by and say hello.
Purrs Flynn

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home