My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, November 20, 2009

New friends

There are new friends in the blogsphere!

I know this is a woofer, but she is the cutest woofer ever! Yes - Ever! (ok - ONE of the cutest!)

Her Name is Ebony and she really needs your help to make her feel welcome.

Please go say Hello to her - http://ebonylicious-ebonygirl.blogspot.com

Yay New friends!

I am good and so is all my family. It is hot here though - summer is just starting and it is so hot it is at melting point already. Our poor old dog Maddison is suffering already but Mummy and Daddy are making sure she is okay, has plenty of water, shade, cuddles and that her long hair isn't too hot for her.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well it is good to see you! I am glad you are all well.

3:20 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

It's really good to hear from you again, Oscar. I am glad that everyone is doing well.

6:35 pm  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Oscar, nice to hear from you. We're glad that you're doing okay, and that your Mum and Dad are looking after Maddison right in this crazy hot weather we've been having. Today has been nicer though, and we even got some rain, so we hope you got some too. Thanks for introducing us to Ebony, she's a very nice puppy. We dropped in and said hi.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

11:01 pm  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010!

9:17 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Happy New Year!

12:37 pm  
Blogger DILLIGAF said...

What is woofer? I nots know.

'dictated by Maximus Spittimus'

Best Regards

Four Dinners
Aide de Camp
http://maximusspittimus.blogspot.com

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home