My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Drinking from the tap

When I am really really lucky, my Mum turns the kitchen tap on for me - it is one of my favorite things! She turns it just on a little tiny bit, and i get to drink from the tap - cool, fresh , running water - nothing is nicer.

Here are some pics of me drinking from the kitchen tap:



And that makes a kitty very happy indeed!

(why does Mum say that my tail could be used as a duster?)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks very refreshing Oscar!!!

3:23 am  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

It's good to see you again Oscar. I think that fresh water is very important.

8:09 am  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Oscar, you have a wonderful tail.We both like drinking from the tap too. Mum leaves the bath tap just slowly trickling for us. We only found you had made this post because it is our second blogoversary tomorrow and you were the first ever cat to leave a comment for us and we wanted to link to your name.

8:31 am  
Blogger Texas said...

Wow, what a cool floofy tail. I have a rattle-snake tail, nice and skinny, and it twitches like a rattle snake when I get grumpy. Drinking from the tap doesn't sound so good, arentcha afraid of gettin' wet?

10:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi im new to this site and im not sure but are you cheryls sister she has the dog lodge she told me about this site and well im not sure how this works. this is my link i think have a look and tell me if you can see it thanks.http://ebonylicious-ebonygirl.blogspot.com thanks would love to know if i have done it right or not thanks.

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home