My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

See if you help you get rewarded!

The other day mum was having heaps of trouble sorting out Dad's socks. You see all his socks are pretty much the same color but different enough that you still have to take a lot of time trying to match pairs. Guess beans are lucky they only have 2 legs and not 4, and us kitties are very lucky we hardly ever have to worry about wearing socks.

Anywho, I offered my services to help Mum pair up Dad's socks. See how helpful I was?

So when we had finished Mum rewarded me by getting all my fuzzy mice out from under the couch in the loungeroom where I was hiding them (okay - in reality I LOST them under the couch, but don't tell anyone I said that).

It made me one happy little kitty - ohhhhh yeaahhhh!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love to sort the socks with Momma! It is a favorite thing!!!

Gemini

3:58 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

great job Oscar!!!

11:06 am  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Sorting socks is fun! Especially when you put the bitey on them and your The Mom gets all bothered about it. heh heh

EG

6:33 am  
Blogger Black Cat said...

Socks are difficult creatures, they need lots of help to sort themselves out:) xxx

5:21 pm  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

You are such a helpful cat, Oscar. You help with all stages of the laundry, as I recall. You did a really good job with the socks. I am glad that your Mum got all your furry mice back out from under the couch for you.

5:45 pm  
Blogger Black Cat said...

Where are you Oscar? Hope you and yours are OK:) xxx

5:58 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

It's good to be a big helper. I like helping with the laundry too (but usually, by help, I mean put my hair on it.)
--Jasper

12:34 am  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

That looks like fun!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

11:05 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I have given you an award.

5:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The secret to sorting socks is to only buy all the same ones. Hooray for finding your mousies!

7:01 pm  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Look at all those toy mice! Nice!

12:44 pm  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

Happy Christmas to your family, Oscar!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

6:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute cat
http://frumaddis.blogg.se

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home