My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why do Beans like baths?

I don't understand why beans like baths!

My little bean (who is growing into a big bean very quickly), loves to have a bath.

I don't like him having a bath and i get very upset when he does - I pace along the edge, watching carefully, and making sure he is okay.

Although I don't know what i would do if he needed me to help him - that would mean touching that water.

What do you furry folk think? Am i brave being on the edge of the bath?




oh my tail looks nice in this picture - very fluffy!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger A few Good Cats said...

Oscar, the way that humans take baths is so much different from the way we cats do it, there's no trying to understand it. But the little human kitten does look mighty cute -- although not as cute as you are!

9:27 am  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Humans are weird...

9:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^

2:19 pm  
Blogger joven said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 pm  
Blogger joven said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 pm  
Anonymous Glenny said...

Your cat is so cute! Is it a ginger tom? I want a ginger girl, but they are so hard to find. Nice blog btw :)

7:07 am  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011!

2:00 pm  
Blogger Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

I was making the rounds and realized it had been way too long since I visited ... look how big he's getting, and this was 2010. I can't imagine how big he is now!
--Jasper

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home