My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A post at last

Hey guys, hope you have all been okay. Mum hasn't felt like posting for me lately so I had to store up all my pictures until she was ready. It is kinda annoying but I am trying to understand like a good kitty.

Mum often says to me "not sure what funny stuff you are made of Oscar, but you sure are crazy at times". So Dad flipped me over and read the ingredients. Who would have known I would have that much sugar in me? Maybe that is what makes me so crazy at times. ??

Everyone is fine. Molly is going through a rebellious stage at the moment. She likes to sit by Dad's bike and pretend she is a bikers chick. She kinda lazes around the bike trying to look mean and waits for the other kitties to notice her. She has even talked about getting a leather jacket - I think she would look pretty silly don't you?

I have been kicking back a lot and just relaxing. Mum caught me snuggled up in bed with Dad yesterday.

It was so warm and cozy. I loved it........


Until Mum started with the camera. Mum! Can you get that camera out of my face!


Mum said she is sorry she didn't get the tagged things done yet - she will do them - better late than never I guess.

Now let me go back to sleep

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar good to hear from you. Hope your mum is feeling better, physically, mentally and emotionally. Hope the dad bean is doing OK too.

Purrs to the whole family.

12:23 pm  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Yay!!! Oscar we're glad yore back! We had just stopped by yesterday to see if you were back yet but you werent' but now you are!!!! Wooohooooooo!!!

Buddy

12:08 am  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, you are a very handsom kitty. This is my first time visiting your blog and I'm adding you to my links.

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home