My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

product reviews

Thanks guys for your comments about my Mum and Dad. They are feeling a little bit better. Mum still is not well, and has had lots of problems with dizziness. But she will be okay. She is still home re-coop-erating. I like having her home a lot. Unfortunately this is the third time they have been through this; Mum said it gets harder every time. I wish I could help them. She still crys a lot, but Dad has been looking after her and between us we keep Mum busy so her mind isn't on her sadness. Mum said it is just going to take time for her to cope better - when the pain is not so fresh. I hope she gets happier soon. I don't like seeing her sad.

I thought, since the cat was out of the bag (excuse the pun) about Mum and Dad's business, I might start doing a few product reviews.

Here is my first review - it is about Fluroscent plastic balls. They are heaps of fun. They are light so when I bat them, they fly right across the room. They have two little pellets inside them that make the ball rattle and wobble when it moves - cool as. They don't stand up too well when Dad stands on them though. Then he yells at me for leaving my toys in the hallway - sorry Dad. Mum and Dad sell these for just A$0.85 cents each - Cool - that means beans can buy a lot for their fluffies.This is my star pick. It is a Stripey legged dangly! It has both a suction cup that you can suction it to glass or if you want, you can slip the body of the kitty over a door knob. I love the stripey legs - and it has bells on each of the feet. I wanted to play with this one more but Mum said it was a shop item, and not for me. They come in black, Blue and Pink (why would I want a pink one?). Mum and Dad sell these for A$3.50 each and they practically walk out the door by themselves. This is definately my favorite toy at the moment.

Mum - can you get the toys out again so I can play with them? I know they are shop samples that you were photographing, but I hadn't finished reviewing them - and my reviews might take a while, so just leave them here on my couch. Mum? Mum - come back.....

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we will say purrayers for your mum and dad so that they start to feel less sad.
those toys look really cool - i likes the stripey one. and sammy likes the balls that he can bat all ofurr the place and then mess up the throw rugs. - Miles

10:41 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

Gosh! To be able to play with every toy ever made with be like living in kitty heaven! Our Mom says she's never seen the things you show here in the U.S.

5:52 am  
Blogger Zeus said...

I never seen the plastic balls, but the dangly thing looks like something similar that I have seen here in the states. Here, I've seen a glove with very long fingers that has items on the end of each finger. However, I like your product more because then I can play even when my human pet is not around.

I'm glad your Mum and Dad are feeling better. I hope the days continue to be brighter for the both of them. Headbutts and purrs to all of you during this time.

6:46 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar, don't ya think you need more review by more kitties? Send out some stuff to the rest of the blogging gang. I like balls and stuff I can bat around and chase. The dangling thingy not so much. Mum gotted me something like that and I don't play with it much.

Purrs to the mum and dad. Re-coop-erating takes time, both body, mind and spirit.

10:32 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Oscar! We haven't visited for awhile and we're sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully she will feel better soon. Great toy reviews. Never seen the dangly, looks like fun!

6:30 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

We are so glad to hear that your Mom is doing better. Give her lots of love for us.
--Jasper

5:54 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Those are cool toys Oscar, you are so lucky to get to review them before they are sold to other kitties. Sorry to hear about your mum and dad, give them some purrs from me.

7:32 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi again Oscar, I have tagged you! Come to my blog to see what you have to do if you want to play.

7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home