My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I got a new cousin!

Please meet Bella - she is nearly 8 weeks old and is my new cousin.

My Mum and her sister went and picked her up last weekend. She is sooooo cute.

Here she is beating up one of her brothers. hehe A girl has to keep the boys in line!

She is the quietest in her family and is happy to sit quietly sometimes and just contemplate life.
This is Bella's Mum. Isn't she pretty?


I don't think Bella will have a blog but I will pester my Auntie to see if she will create one for her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bella certainly is cute. Will you get to visit her?

6:17 pm  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Aw, Bella is sooo cute! She looks just like her mum too. Let us know how Bella gets on, Oscar - nice pictures!

11:28 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Bella is very cute. Maybe she could blog with you! Two Aussie cats giving us the vibes from down under.

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home