My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I got tagged!

Derby the Sassy Cat tagged me:

Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Firstly, put all the clothes (including the socks) into the washing machine.

So I tag Kukka-Maria and Brach, Finnegan and Buddy, Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce , Mia and Ghost, and Knightly, Lizzie and Firenze

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Wow Oscar! We're so excited we got tagged! We'll go do ours now. Thanks!

F & B

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home