My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Family Update

Molly got sprung on camera with her tongue just pocking out. I told her she looked goofy - She promptly beat me up.

Maddison is doing really well. She has worked up to being outside during the day, as long as nobody throws the ball she stays pretty quiet. Mum takes her for small walks which she loves. Sandy is happy she is outside too (Molly and I am as well!) Look she is even smiling:


This is a christmas picture of my cousins. The little one is Rollie - he is a Maltese\shitzu cross, and the Big fella is Kye - a purebred German Shepherd. They are pretty cute in this picture but if they visit, I hide!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

I would hide too if those woofies came to visit. I have a cousin woofie and he likes me but I am scared of him. My mum takes a woofie belonging to an old lady for walks and she comes home smelling of woofie, which I don't like!!

5:35 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I'd hiss, growl, and then stare at them from a safe distance. Look out for the big guy - he gots HORNS!

6:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home