My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

There is just nothing on TV this weekend

I flicked around for a while, but there was nothing on.

I saw a program on "the Big Cats" thinking it was a kitty weightloss show, but it was about some huge things that live in Africa that look more like Woofers than Kitties.

Then I got excited when I saw a movie being shown titled "A Knights Tale" and I thought it was about my mate Knightly, and that they had spelt "Tail" wrong (you know how these beans are). But it wasn't anything like it. It was about some silly beans with really weird clothing running around all over the place.

Then I saw a medical program about cat scans, but there wasn't any kitties on that either! It just had more beans and big machinery things!

I did find a program about kitties in the end, but it was so traumatic I had to switch it off. It was about kitty rescues from Beans that didn't look after them as they should be looked after. You know - I think I have it pretty good after all. I Love you Mum and Dad.

But - I tell you, I don't know why my Mum and Dad got this Foxtel thing - there are hardly any kitty programs on it.

And another thing - There are no Foxes on Foxtel either - What is with that?

So what did you do this weekend?

12 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

My, you have a startling handsome face, Ocar!

I do not know what this Foxtel thing is....maybe like what we have here in the USA....Dish Network........nothing ever on there either, so say Mom and Dad...so say me.....Mittens isn't into telebisions...her runs through the den like her butt is on fire...

2:43 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum has been watching the 'Lympics and some of the car racing stuff. Otherwise I agree, nothing on that interests me. Time to nap.

6:38 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

I join mom & dad to watch hockey or old movies. But they are pretty boring & I fall asleep. -Shaggy

8:56 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

The boy and my mom rented a movie, so it's COUCH TIME. It might interest me - it's called Holes. I'm more into making sand castles than digging holes, but we'll see.

10:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom made me watch the beginning of the Olympics too, and watch this guy named Pavarotti sing funny...something called opera. I don't know why I have to watch Italian opera. I'm a CAT!

3:17 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

Our Sister B's dogs are visiting, so we make ourselves scarce this weekend to stay out of their way. We like to watch Animal Planet and The Planet's Funniest Animals on cable tv.

5:42 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I like to watch movies with Mom. Lately, we've been watching the Olympics! Mom loves her Olympics.
--Jasper

6:12 am  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

We don't watch TV since Mom doesn't want to pay for cable. She does watch a lot of movies though. We like that since it means lap time!

I'm not a movie star yet, but I can work on it!

Knightly

9:38 am  
Blogger WCTs said...

WE HAVE POSTED HINTS!!!!

Come to our blog and read hints about our 2 Pawtraits.
We would much appreciate any hints you feel OK providing too, only if you want.
I found the hints in the laundry room....you will see!

Tannie Man,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

TV is not good here either...so we go to the windows or nip on kitty toes!

3:26 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

I slept a lot because my mum and dad went away. Now they are back, my dad had to go to work today but my mum had the day off so she stayed home and we snuggled and watched the winter olympics.
I just put some haiku on my blog and you are featured in one of them - I hope you like it!

11:30 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Me again. Hey Oscar, my mum wanted me to tell you that where she was staying with her friends in Portugal this week, one of their three cats is called Oscar. But he is black and skinny, not like you. She is going to put a photo of Oscar on my site soon.

12:18 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

hey Oscar, you ok?

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home