My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Paw Portrait contest

Mum keeps chasing me with the camera - more than usual.

She wants to snap a picture of my paws for Finnegan & Buddy's Paw Portrait Contest.

I know my paws are beautiful, just like the rest of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Did you get rid of your plastic thingy? Also did the VET say if your paw thingy will give you more problems?

Hold still long enough to getted your paws into the contest.

1:34 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

Thank heavens you'll soon be back to your normal self, but do you think your paws will be easier to identify because of your recent terrible ordeal?

2:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home