My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Hanging with the Gang



Sometimes Dad makes it really hard to sit on his knee. But I persevere, and even one knee is better than nothing.

It has been so very hot here, and Mum and Dad have been very stressed. Mum isn't well today, but she promised to blog for me, as I haven't blogged in ages.

p.s. I joined a Gang (well it isn't really a gang, just a group) - check out the lovely gorgeous gingers You will be seeing red, LOL (I am sooooo funny).

13 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

I likes the pictures t your gang!

12:36 am  
Blogger Spock said...

At your gang's site that is :) It's hard to type while I'm laying on mom's lap!

12:37 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

You look surprisingly comfy on your dad's knee, Oscar - I can't fit on one human leg, I have tried but I am so big I need two legs to sit on! Hope your mum feels better soon.

1:29 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

it's HOT there? lucky you, the wind chill here today is -4 degrees F. (does that mean FUR Mommy?)

4:49 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

You must have the gift of balance. I don't think I could sit on a single leg like that (probably because my mom would think it funny to shake her leg all around to throw me off--at least until I dug my claws into her leg!).

I'm not sure how I feel about you and Brach joining this "Gorgeous Gingers" gang. I just don't think I like it at all!

7:50 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar, yes we do have a great gang. All hail the Gorgeous Gingers!

2:48 pm  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

So sorry to hear your mum isn't feeling too good. Ours hasn't been feeling too great either. We hope she is feeling better soon.

Finny & Buddy

3:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your mom gets to feeling better soon, and they both get over being stressed. We will say prayers for them. You look very happy to be on that knee!

3:34 pm  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Knees are made for cats to sit on! Tell your Dad that the next time he makes a fuss.

4:56 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our dad has a titaniaum knww & he can't bend it very good. Bummer. Hey, that's agreat picture of you here. You are a brilliant orange color! Be sure to drink lots of water in the heat!

3:57 pm  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Aww, I wish our kitties were lap kitties. They hate sitting on laps.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

1:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your mum feels better soon. My mama feels bad too, but I am taking good care of her. I love this picture.

10:57 pm  
Blogger Sanjee said...

I hope your Mommy feels better real soon. You're a very handsome ginger cat, Oscar and I bet that Ginger Gang is happy to have you!

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home