My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

No more conehead!

Daddy took me to the Vet this morning and they removed the stitches in my paw (Dad had to put me in a headlock to keep me still enough for the Vet to do his job hehe - Well surely he didn't think I would make this easy for him).

So no more conehead - yay. The incision area hasn't quite closed but the Vet thinks it will be okay. Mum and Dad are not letting me outside though until it has definately closed - they are too worried about infection.

Here is a pic of the deconed me, snuggling up to lamby (mum's knitting bag). He is kinda snuggly and comforting, and I have had a really rough day.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Glad you got your cone off and your stitches out. Is your paw feeling lots better?

7:55 am  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Glad you are feeling better. And it's always good to have a snuggly friend!

11:24 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yay, no more conehead. I like to snuggle with mum's big teddy bear.

1:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting rid of the cone and the stitches. I hope your paw doesn't hurt any more. That lamby looks really nice to snuggle. Sleep well and feel great in the morning.

5:32 pm  
Blogger Spock said...

I sure am glad you're feeling better! And you're not a conehead anymore!! YAY!

12:31 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Wonderful news about ditching the cone! Now don't bother your paw while it heals, or they'll make you put it back on.

2:26 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Glad to hear the cone is gone, Oscar. Take it easy for a while, enjoy being a convalescent and let the rest of the family fuss over you!

4:43 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I was hoping you'd keep the cone longer in an attempt to start a new and fashionable trend!

You'll just have to be a trend-setter in different areas.

5:18 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I'm glad you got the cone off ... that would have driven me nuts (but the thought of plastic just waiting by your mouth to be licked sounds good).
--Jasper

7:25 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You made it through the ordeal Oscar! We are very proud of you!

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home