My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ain't that da truth

Mum found this cartoon in "Australian Readers Digest" April 2005 and she loved it so much she had to pinch it from the doctors surgery (shhh), and post it here for everyone.

13 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum wishes she had that kind of commute. I do the same. From the bed to the couch. Later couch to the sunny window.

12:38 pm  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

A kitty's life is so hard!

1:57 pm  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

I hope my mom doesn't see this, though. I've been asking for a Ferari for my commute for some time now and this cartoon will make her think it's not necessary.

4:28 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yay for the kitty good life!

5:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like my day!

3:16 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

You know, when you're not allowed out, there's only so many places you can be inside the house.

1:46 am  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Sure applies to us kitties here in the Big Piney Woods. Live is tough. ZZZZZZZZZ..........

1:54 am  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Hey! I have the same commute.

3:03 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

My commute is shorter - one end of the couch to the ofer. - Sammy

5:56 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

That sure says it all!

11:42 am  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yup, that pretty much sums it up!

10:17 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

For all you had to go through, they can give up a year-old Reader's Digest.
--Jasper

2:09 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Oscar! I've started a new club for ginger kitties and you can join if you like! Check out the link to Gorgeous Gingers at my blog! Hope to see you there.

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home