My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The new fashion statement!

"Don't you dare say a word!"


I can still curl up on the couch and sleep. Of course, I find the kitchen sink a perfect fit (especially on hot days). Mum found me here, snoring away. It's a hard life.

Dad still gave me lots of cuddles - but I did feel pretty silly. If you enlarge this picture (click on it), you can see the stitches in my paw - in the foot closest to Dad's head.

I found keeping clean has been pretty hard. I spent a lot of time cleaning my fur through the plastic, and then I gave up and just kept licking the plastic. MMMMMmmmm plastic - it tastes great.
Tomorrow my stitches come out and the cone comes off my head (I hope). Then I can go back to totally annoying the crap out of my fur sister Molly. She hasn't been scared of me whilst my cone is on, so that HAS to change!

5 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

I like the pic of you in the sink, Oscar. Looks like a cool place to be with all that hot weather you have been having in Oz. Looks like your humans are taking good care of you.

5:34 am  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

It's ok Oscar, you'll be all better soon. You have reely long whiskers like me! But you have long furs and I have short furs. I'm glad your paw is getting better. I hope you are going to enter a picture in the Paw Portrait contest. It can be from before or of your other paws if you want.

Buddy

7:16 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Oscar, I loves licking plastic better than licking fur. Maybe I should get one of those. I mean, you can still nap in the sink, so it's not a total loss. Mom says her friend's kitty has a collar like that for ear trouble and trips over it when he jumps. Stoopid beans probably gave him the wrong size. Be well, furiend.

6:01 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You are a really patient cat, dude!

12:33 pm  
Blogger WCTs said...

Love all the photos...especially the one in the sink!

So glad you are better!

Tannie Man,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

3:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home