My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am Big and Fierce - ROAR!

Look at me - I am big and fierce. You don't want to mess with the master. Not only do I have big teeth but my whiskers are finely sharpened swords!
Ok so I was actually just yawning really loudly and Mum snapped it. But I look fierce, don't I? Were you scared?


I am really just a cute kitty who is ultra tired though. And Mum keeps shoving this camera in my face!
It's her - the one over there with the camera - Officer - over there. She won't leave me alone!

In other news my VET appointment has been moved to Friday as the VET isn't going to be there on Saturday and Mum doesn't like Maddison and I seeing anyone else.

Thank you to everyone delurking. I love your comments and love learning more about you. You guys Rock!

Gotta go find somewhere cool to sleep for a bit. It is going to be another hot day today (not too bad though - about 28C (82.4F)). That's about the lowest temp forecasted for this week.

10 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Oscar,

You do look rather fiesty on your picture, but we are all just pretty kitties. Mum says she wouldn't mind some 80F temps. Even though we have had a very nice winter so far.

11:44 am  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Reow!

2:25 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Wow! You look like you could do some damage if you wanted!

4:06 pm  
Blogger Spock said...

AAAAHHHHH, you scared me!! Don't DO that! A puddin comes over here all unsuspecting like & sees THAT!

11:55 pm  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Funny how sleepy & growly look the same.

3:25 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Uh-oh. I was so scared, I think I may have just messed myself!

I hope you use your vicious strength for good and not evil!

4:08 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

If you find out how to get a Mom to stop shoving the flashy thing in your face, let us all know! It's almost impossible to get a decent nap any more.

7:08 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

when we yawn like that, our mommy says she could almost see the tip of our tails from the inside. you look really fierce.

12:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad took a picture of both Huggy and Maggie yawning and they looked like they were laughing ... silly pictures. My goodness, you do have some good chompers!

6:16 am  
Blogger lambj said...

Nice teeth and whiskers. Impressive. You are a handsome young man. If you turn your mom in to the police, who will feed you stinky goodness? Bonnie has a fierce-looking yawn, too.

3:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home