My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Monday, January 16, 2006

I got a boo-boo

Can you see my boo-boo? I have had a small growth on the pad of one paw for a little while now, but lately it has grown much longer (it is really dark - nearly black). If you click on the picture you will get a bigger look at it.

This week it has started bothering me, and the whole pad has gone a dark pink rather than it's normal light pink. I have started chewing it which drew Mum's attention.

So now I have an appointment at the V E T on Saturday to get it checked out. I hope it is nothing serious. I am rather fond of that paw.

p.s. Don't you think my eyes are beautiful!

7 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

I will say purrayers for you! Hopefully it is nothing.

12:28 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I am sending you healing vibes and hopes that your paw will be just fine!

As for your eyes...they are captivating...in fact...I...can...hardly...type...because...they...are...
hypnotizing...me!

3:31 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I get one of those too ... it's called a cutaneous horn and is a response to irritation on my pad. Mom and Dad just clip it close to the pad just like it's a toe nail. Ease your mind, fellow orange cat...
--Jasper

3:38 am  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

I have something similar and mine is called a "carrot tin iz shon" (mom: keratinization). Mom clips it like Jasper's beans do his. I don't like it when she does that but it keeps it from getting too long. It's nothing to really worry about, but it should be checked just to make sure.

Knightly

PS. Thanks for visiting our blog. We added you to our links.

7:06 am  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:06 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Well, sounds like your boo-boo is less of a problem than mine. So be good and try to get through the VET thing. Its never fun.

11:27 am  
Blogger lambj said...

You have cute toes and beautiful eyes. Sorry your paw hurts and is causing so much trouble. Get well soon!

3:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home