My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Feeling Better

Ohhh cool, thanks guys. I feel better now. Dad has been teasing me with something called "am-pu-ta-tion" - I hope that isn't a needle, cause I don't like needles.

I am comforting myself by sleeping cuddled up to Mum's magic cushion. She puts it in that thing in the kitchen that goes round and round and when it goes "Beep" she takes it out and it is nice and warm. She puts it on her back (I think she is getting old!), and if she happens to stand up I jump in quick as a flash! Sneaky huh!



It sure is warm.

p.s. Welcome to my new friends. It sure is cool to have friends.

p.s.s. Kukka-Maria - When I snap my fingers you will cluck like a chicken (hehe only kidding You are too prrrruuudy to do that to)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

That warm pillow thing sounds like something our mom would like. She's old too.

1:05 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Oh! If you rip one of those pads open, the People get VERY upset! It's lots of fun!

5:05 pm  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

"BAWK BAWK!!"

Hey!! What just happened? I heard a chicken! Are we having chicken to eat?

4:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel all warm and cozy just reading this post...

6:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home