My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Gotta start earning my keep

I want to go outside. Mum says I can't go out again because I have already been outside twice today, and wanted to come back in 30 seconds later each time, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to go out yet again.
Mum said the picture below is a rare one. My sister Molly decided to be nice and let Mum take a nice picture of her when she is actually smiling. She is posing with her toy kitty called "Whiskers". Mum and Dad got Whiskers for Molly when they were on a fantastic voyage a couple of years ago. You see Molly won a competition with a pet food company - a 10 day A$14,000 holiday around Australia. She stayed in luxury kitty accommodation while Mum, Dad, Auntie C and Gramma went on the holiday. They went to 4 different states, learnt to sail on Sydney Harbour, went hot air ballooning over the Yarra Valley in Victoria (our premium wine making area), went to fantastic restaurants, stayed in the middle of a rainforest in Far north Qld, and sweated it out in Uluru in the middle of Australia.

Molly got spoilt with her luxury accommodation, Whiskers the toy cat, a whole slab of stinky goodness, toys, kitty carrier, and a special litter box that is covered in and allows for complete privacy. After it was all over, Molly was just happy to have Mum and Dad home again.

Mum says that Molly "earned her keep" which I think means I had better start trying to win something myself or I might miss out on my stinky goodness or something.


Have any of you kitties won anything for your Mum and Dads?

p.s. Mum says Maddison is doing very well and thank you for all your good wishes. She keeps getting under my feet, but at least she isn't feeling sick or anything. She has her 4 weeks checkup late next week so we hope she only has another 2-3 weeks confinement and then she can go play with Sandy and I get my house back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Winning stuff is cool and all, but sometimes just being a wonder cat is even better!

10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home