My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy New Year!

The partying was tough, but I made it (have you kitties tried opening those cans - it is really tricky!)
I wish all my bloggy friends, the ones with fur, feathers or fins (and the humany ones too), a very happy New Year. I hope 2006 is very good to you and that fishy goodness falls from the sky (actually here in Australia I just hope it rains sometimes. It is soooooo hot and dry it makes my fur curl!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Looks like you had a great party!

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home