My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I got a new play thing!

Yesterday my Mum bought me a tunnel. It is sooooooooo cool. It is 130cm long and has two open ends and three holes to stare out of. I love it.

I have played in there ever since it came home. I even cried to tell Mum that I wanted my dinner in there, but she made me come out for that.

It has two dangly things too for me to bat and pounce on, and I can even get in and out of the holes in the side - cool!

Mum said I was in it so much that I obviously don't like it much, and that she kept the receipt so it would be very easy to return it.

I think I might just stay here a while until the receipt fades a bit. Ain't nobody taking my Tunnel anywhere!

p.s. I just want to say hello to all my new commentors. Hello blogkitty friends! As soon as Mum can she said she will link you (whatever that means). Oh Mum just said it is so I can go visit you sometime. That's okay - as long as I can stay in my tunnel.

Did I mention i love my new tunnel?

3 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

neat tunnel - we want one too.

8:32 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Looks like fun! Can I visit and play? You can visit me, but I don't have a tunnel and I don't know where oz-tail-ya is. Is it outside?

3:40 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

We got something like that from Santa. You can see it at http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=18573456&postID=113571065135741305

Only ours are cubes, not a tunnel, and ours are PINK of all colors!

You're looking really good in yours though.

George & Max
The Crew

2:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home