My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Favorite toys

I guess there is no doubting that I am spoilt. We all know it. I have more toys than most toy shops. Last year my Mum and Dad bought me a Panic mouse:

This crazy critter cost them A$100 and I loved it for a month or so and then I got bored. Every now and then Mum hides it for a while and when she brings it back out, I love it again for about a week. hehe.

I have a multitude of soft toys, climbing things, batting things hanging on doors, tunnels, soft cubes to sit in, etc. But do you know what my all time enduring best toy is?

A rubber band. I love them. I flip them, shoot them across the room, throw them into the air and chase them when Mum or Dad flicks them across the room. It is just the best toy of them all.



What is your favorite toy?

8 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

My brother Brach and I love toy mice. I'm told they are not real, but when you pick them up with your mouth and fling them across the room for a good chase, they seem real!

My mom bought all sorts of automated toys for us, but we like the simple things.

9:59 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I like my little helicopter thingy. Mum can get it to fly off and I chase it. But she does the same thing. She puts the toys away and then when they come out again I like them.

But I also like the inside roll of the toilet paper, and other paper things like mum's papers she gets for buying things.

12:01 pm  
Blogger WCTs said...

Hey Oscar,
We love to play with the holiday ornaments that mom left us. We knock them around the house!

Wee also love to chase each other around--I guess that makes us big furry toys to each other.

You are such a pretty boy!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South.

=^..^=

1:30 pm  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Oscar! We love to play with the inside roll of toilet paper too. And each other - but the bestest toy is mommy's foot under the blankies on the bed - when she's sleeping.

12:07 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Be sure not to eat the rubber bands. They can cause us to have litterbox problems.

Our favorite toys -
George - fuzzy ball marinated in catnip
Tipper - my red & white furry octopus
Max - toilet paper (still on the roll. Ha Ha!)

4:18 am  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Ghost - fuzzy balls
Mia - anything with feathers


How is Maddison doing?

4:42 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I can't decide. I love mouseys, but also the plastic fishies stuck in the bathtub, and a wand with strings on the end, and anything round and furry I can chase and lick and chase again, and mouseys.

11:14 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

My favorite toys are balls of foil and fuzzy balls with just the right amount of crinkle to them. I'd like to eat rubber bands, but the people won't let me.

11:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home