My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Can you see me?

Mum and Dad are going out for Mum's birthday. I wanted to come too, but they said I wasn't allowed. So I am hiding on Dad's shirt while he has a shower. Maybe he won't see me and will just put the shirt on with me attached. I am covering my eyes so he doesn't spot me. Shhh!

Don't zoom in! You might give me away. I can't have that. I really want to go do dinner with them. I hear there is lots of food where they are going, and I am really hungry.


No pictures please.
Update: Well thanks to Mum taking these pictures, Dad spotted me when he went to put his shirt on, and they made me stay home. Not only that, but they never bought me back anything. I am so not happy. I'm just glad I got the chance to put ginger hairs all over Dad's shirt - hehe


8 Comments:

Blogger jenianddean said...

I'm guessing you went, in part, to dinner with you Mom and Dad -- at least some of your hair! We all just LOVE to rub up against our Mom and Dad when they are getting ready, especially if they are wearing something dark that really shows the cat hair!
--Jasper

2:17 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We always lay on anything left on the bed like that too. Just our way of saying Hi.

10:22 am  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

If he left it there - it's all dad's fault.

12:35 pm  
Blogger Spock said...

You're so cute! I hope you & your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be careful with that turkey! Mom just tolded me it's got a sleepin drug in it! She shoulda tolded me afore....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oscar how rude of them not to bring you any food back with them...
Did you make them feel guilty ???

But I dont think they would have made you starve...

MrsHUGS

9:23 am  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

That was really thoughtless of your Mom and Dad! Black shirts were MEANT to be sat on! Next time they refuse to bring you back your share, don't just sit on the shirt, barf on it.

1:42 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

How is this possible? My studies show if you cover your eyes, you become invisible! How were you captured on film?

Sneaky humans...now I have to start my research all over again!

5:30 am  
Blogger WCTs said...

So pretty and snuggly!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toassty South

=^..^=

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home