My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just kicking back!

Do you like my latest modelling shots? Here I am relaxing on the couch:

Here is my naughty pose:


And here I am looking sultry:


Am I just the cutest kitty model you have seen in ages or what?

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Oscar,

I'm Derby and I live in Wisconsin in the United States. Can I trade you some of our cold, cloudy and wet weather? You can send me sunny and 80's any day!

My mum works with people in your country sometimes, but she says the office is in Sydney.

Plus you a good looking ginger cat.

3:44 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

You're a very good looking Ginger cat - just like our gramma Trixie and grampa Norton.

12:29 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Looking good, Oscar...looking good.

I'm going to have my mom print these pic and post them on the wall by my sleeping basket. Looking at such a hotty will give me good dreams the entire 18+ hours per day I sleep!

2:45 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hi Oscar

We found you on Derby's site. Nice to see a good-looking, blogging cat in Australia. We'll add you to our links.

5:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home