My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Let's get one thing straight: I AM THE BABY!

I am not a content kitty today. I am the baby of this family no longer. It isn't fair. On Saturday Mum and Dad went out for a while, and they came home with ANOTHER DOG! Below are some pictures of my new sister "Sandy". My other dogsister Maddison is so happy she grins from ear to ear, and my kittysister Molly is also happy. Sandy and her have already touched noses! Can you imagine that?

Well, I am not so easily pleased. So I refuse to be in the same room as her, and if she and I happen upon each other, I just raise my back and hiss. That makes her back off I tell you! hehe



I have to admit - she is pretty - and she doesn't want to eat me. But for now, my little pink nose will stay right out of joint and I will remind you, I am the cutest of this family. Now get my brush - I need some extra soothing right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Oh Oscar, I'm sorry buddy!! if you need a new house you can come stay with me. We'll make room for you! And all this after you were the hero & everything. :(

12:55 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Not one but 2 slobbering canines!! Oh Oscar, we feel for ya.

8:13 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Our mom talked about getting one of those slobbering things, but thank goodness she got Josie and Huggy Bear instead.

-Jasper McKittenCat

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home