My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I can be a hero too.

As well as being naughty I can sometimes be a hero too.

Today Mum had the washing machine on, and I was supervising (you know how good I am at that). Mum then went and started emptying the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen.

I started yowling really bad. Mum kept calling out, asking what on earth was wrong with me. But I kept it up, yowling and pacing back and forth until finally she had to come investigate.

Then she saw what I was trying to tell her. The washing machine had overflowed and there was water everywhere. It was just starting to come out from the tiled area in the laundry and onto the carpet. And it was about 3 inches away from Mum's new dyson vacuum cleaner as well! I don't think that is waterproof somehow.

Luckily I was able to tell Mum in time, so she could clean it up or there really would have been trouble.

I got rewarded with extra hugs and kisses, and a second brush! I love being brushed. I just about drool when I get brushed.

So today I am a hero cat!

6 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Hurrah for Hero Cat! Good job!

1:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar to the rescue... woo hoo...
You certainly are one very clever cat, so glad that your mum did come to investigate why you were carring on like you were...
I can just imagine the horror on
her face when she saw all the water going everywhere...
You were a hero that day...
(maybe that might make up for you pulling her rabbit toy off the bookcase the other day)...

I wonder what you will get up to next...

MrsHUGS

2:35 pm  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We've had lots of water in our house lately. Stop by our blog & read about it. You are back on Mums good side now! Good job.

10:30 am  
Blogger Spock said...

YAY!! You're a good guard kitty! Glad to see you're back. Oh & I'd have eaten the rabbit too!

10:52 am  
Anonymous Peter Hartman said...

Thanks for thiis

1:50 pm  
Anonymous Peter Hartman said...

Thanks!

5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home