My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Yesterday was my Mum's birthday (she said I wasn't allowed to tell you how old she is).

Can you guess what I gave her?
Mum said I was the best present of all! Happy birthday Mummy! I wuv you!

3 Comments:

Blogger jenianddean said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum! I'd have to agree that there couldn't be a better present!
--Jasper

2:18 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We love that crinkly paper!

10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaw isnt he sexy...Is he single?!

Drew...

P.S..Dont let Zander know I am perving on another ginger male..He might get jealous.

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home