My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Me and my little Brudda!

Finally a picture of me with my little brudda Alex. I guess he is okay. I mean, the little fella is starting to grow on me. He is three weeks old in this picture . He smells pretty good too - almost not at good as catnip.

Everyone is doing really well. Dad says my nose is a little put out because when Dad comes home now he wants to hold Alex before I get a cuddle (although I looked in the mirror and my nose looks to be in the same place as always - Dad is strange.).

Molly seems to like Alex a lot - she headbutts him when he is being fed. He seems to take no notice of Molly at all, but I have seen him looking at me - but of course that must be because I am soooooo handsome. Nobody, even him it seems, can resist the charm of a gorgeous ginger like me.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Karen Jo said...

Hello, little Alex. You sure are a cutie. Oscar, I think your Dad means that you are a little put out because Alex gets attention before you do. I am sure that Alex looks at you because no can can resist your ginger handsomeness.

3:39 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Glad you are getting along ok with the new little brother.

11:30 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Well who could resist a handsome ginger cat, if I do say so myself. Your little babybean is sooooooooo cute. My mom wants to give him kisses all over his little bald head!! Glad to hear your mom and dad are doing well. Are they getting any sleep???

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

1:23 am  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

wow you haf a cute little blurpy thing. Is he noisy? ~the fluffy Tribe

3:04 am  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey, we rekognize dat...it's a baby bean! He sure is cute.

2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww - he's a cute one! is he gonna have ginger furs on his head? or does it just look that way in the picture? you're right about nobody being able to resist you. our Lady really really wants to cuddle you.

3:04 am  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Nice that you are checking ouy the new bean you have to train ;)

4:20 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Oscar! Cute little dude you have there!

7:02 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is just checking in to see how your blurpy brother is doing

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home