My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Big news!

Mum and Dad haven't been home much lately. We sure love it when they do come home though. They had big news to tell us tonight.

Today Dad became the owner of an Aquarium and Pet supply business! Here is the previous owner giving Dad the keys (dad is on the left).:



They have 90 tanks of juicy fishies, and a room full of kitty things (oh and some woofer things too they tell me, amongst other animal stuff). They tell me that they won't be home all the time for us now, as the shop is open 7 days a week, but they promise to bring us home lots of nice things. - our own utopia!

It also has a really cool website www.fishrus.com.au - check it out.

Oh and Mum said if you guys want anything you only have to visit us, or email us and they will do their best to get it in for you. Yay! Our own kitty supply store.

Dad said he would take me there but it is on a main road and he is worried something might happen to me, but he is trying to work out a way of making a kitty enclosure in the shop to give me lots of space to run and play and have people admire me (although I don't think I will ever leave home really).

Very exciting huh. Dad left his stable job of 12 years to follow his dream. That is more years than I have been alive!

In other news we are all well. We still haven't been outside. Molly has stopped asking but I have just started asking again of a morning. Mum still won't let me out though - not sure why - I didn't run away!

Mummy is getting fat (although she says that strangely enough she now weighs 6kgs less than when she got pregnant. She will be 23 weeks pregnant tomorrow (just over 5 months) and she says "wriggles" is moving all the time now (she says that is an awesome feeling!). I can't sit on her belly as easily as I used to. Mum said it won't be long before I am getting kicked off by wriggles. hehe.

Daddy felt wriggles tonight for the first time - he can't wait until he feels the kicks stronger though.

Hope everyone is well.

Lastly here is a pic of my mum's growing belly!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Oscar! You are lucky your own kittie warehouse. Toys, catnip and all. We will have to check this out!

10:48 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh concatulations to your daddy on the store!! what a wonderful fing to follow your dreams!!!

we is glad your mommy is doing well - does she know if it's a boy or a girl? soon you will haf your own little blurpy fing!! how 'aciting!

10:56 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Wow! Your own kitty store. I wish your Dad all the best on his new venture. Soon your Mom's lap will disappear, so enjoy it while you can. I understand why your Mom and Dad don't want you to go outside, even if you weren't the one who ran away. They just love you so much that they can't stand the thought that something bad might happen to you.

5:44 pm  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oooo, your own toy store! We wish yoor beans da best wif der new venture.

11:28 am  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh boy you haf yer own pet store so you can haf toys and stuff free and fishy to eat and yer own testers to try and see if the product is good, wow we haf to mention this to Mom. Oh and concatulations on yer Mom and Dad and their soon to be blurpy thing ~poiland tribe

9:07 pm  
Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi Oscar! I just tagged you for the 7 Random Facts Meme. Visit my bloggie for the details.

2:29 pm  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Oscar! Thanks for the update. How exciting that your humans have a pet shop! And all those fish sound yummy. Although I suppose you might not be allowed to eat them. Oh well. Glad to hear your mum is getting on well. Keep us posted!

6:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

owning the best business in the world (in our opinions), plus having a little blurpy thing on the way - how wonderful! we're so very happy for all of you!

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home