My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Molly is Home!!!!!

A very quick one cause I am too excited to stay to chat.

Daddy came home today from work to pick up something and as he opened the front door Molly appeared out of nowhere and ran inside. She ran straight past me and to the dry food Mum leaves out for us, and gobbled some down - she was really hungry. Daddy gave her some mushy cat food and she ate some of that. Now she is asleep on Mum and Dad's bed.

Dad checked her out and she appears healthy. No sign of any illness or problems. She doesn't even appear skinny! He gave her a cuddle and she purred.

Dad rang Mum straight away to let her know - she cried and she wanted to come home from work straight away but she couldn't.

Mum said she will post a picture of Molly later to thank everyone for their purrrrayyerrs. They sure must have helped cause she is home after a 9 day adventure.

I know I pined for her and I wanted her home but I was beginning to think of this as my bed and now she is on it. I wonder if she lets me join her for a cuddle?

A very good ending to a very hard 9 days.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, this is just so wonderful! We are all so happy for you! We are doing a happy dance. You give her lots of snuggles from us.

The Big Piney Woods Cats

2:43 pm  
Blogger Prettomorsan said...

Yay! :D

My cat's Pricken & Randen says meeeoowhelloooo. :)

6:18 pm  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am so very glad that Molly is home safe and sound. Give her an extra snuggle for me.

5:48 am  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

She prolly will let you cuddle wif her since she prolly missed you too ~Poiland Tribe

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home