My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, August 03, 2007

no baby as yet

My mum said there is 4 more weeks until the baby is due but of course, she might go early. There are lots of changes going on in the house, new furniture appearing and little outfits that for a while I was scared she would make me wear, but Molly and I are slowly getting used to the changes.

Mum goes to the people hospital twice a week for fetal monitoring and so far the baby is happy to stay put. But it won't be long now!

Dad found this heavy roll that used to have paper around it, and gave it to me to play with. We discovered a new game - i would hide in the tube and Dad would come looking for me and then when I knew he was near i would pop up and Dad would yell "Boo!". I love this game and when I see Dad walking by I run to my tube and hop in. Sometimes he keeps walking though which upsets me.

I think Dad likes it when I play with him. Someone has to keep the old man busy huh!

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Oscar! Glad your beans still have time to play with you, even with the baby coming. Purrs to all for a safe delivery and healthy baby.

3:43 am  
Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

That looks likes fun. I likes to hides in boxes on my mommy.

5:14 am  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

daddys like the attention ~the fluffy tribe

5:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh - good thing yur teechin' yur daddy how ta play. he's gonna need ta know when the little blurpy thing starts growin' inta a little sticky purrson. you look furry cute in there!

10:47 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Only a couple of weeks left now. You have my best wishes for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. It's good that you are playing peek-a-boo with your Dad. He will be very good at it by the time the baby is ready to play.

7:28 pm  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like lots of fun!!! we can't wait to see the blurpy fing

4:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home