My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Everything is great

Hi guys,

Everything is going really well - Mum is sure getting fat (although Daddy said not to tell her that as she is getting a little sensitive about it.) Here are some pics of her and I - she is 29 weeks here, but she is now actually 31.5 weeks




The baby kicked me the other day and I freaked out - Mum's tum has never done that before!

The other good news is that my cousin Lady (who you might remember was the german shephard that was rescued from a bad home from my auntie who made her nice and healthy and gave her a really good life), she had some babies of her own. Being her first litter they were expecting about 8 babies but she had 16 babies! Unfortunately 3 were stillborn, and 2 passed away the first night, but 11 are going strong.

Mum said she will come back soon and post some pickies of the new pups - they are 5 weeks old tomorrow.

Catch you all soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Oscar are you ready to have a little burpy thing in the house?

10:55 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my, the blurpy fing is really growing!!!

1:36 pm  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Oscar, you are going to have a little blurpy thing in the house before you know it. It must have been really weird getting kicked by Mum's tum. I'd love to see pictures of the puppies.

7:35 pm  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Babies babies everywhere! We're very excited for your Mom!
--Jasper

11:38 pm  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

How are things going, Oscar? We haven't heard from you in a while.

4:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You should be having a little blurpy thing really really really soon now! We're furry happy for your family!

1:06 pm  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

how is your mom doin' Oscar? when is the little blurpy thing scheduled to arrive?

1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home