My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

All A-OK


My sister Molly and I went to the Vet and got our shots - Molly also got checked out after her little adventure. She lost 300 grams but the Vet said she was okay. She now weights 2.9kg. The Vet also said he detected a slight heart murmour but he didn't feel it was anything to worry about at this stage. He said it might have been stress and a bit of dehydration. She is back to her old self now, and bossing me about. She has even asked to go outside 3 times, but Mum and Dad said No - and she went and curled up somewhere and had a nap. It didn't seem to worry her that she didn't get to go outside.

I weigh a healthy 4kgs and the Vet said I had better lay off the extra feeds or I will get fat. Doesn't he know I really need to try to grow into my whiskers?

We picked a good night to visit the Vet - it was puppy school night and it was full of puppies running around. Mum was happy cause she got to cuddle some cute "little furballs" (her words not mine).

On Saturday, Mum took Molly out on her own. She went to the RSPCA and got Molly microchipped. Now we can find her no matter where she goes! hehe Molly thought she was going to get away without being microchipped (the rest of us all are), but Mum knew better.

Mum said Molly is very affectionate now - she likes to cuddle at night now and Mum can't go anywhere without her - even the loo!

We are all very happy that this Easter we are all together as a family. yay.

Happy Easter everyone.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, that is the best Easter present ever to all be home together. I am glad Molly checked out ok after her big adventure. My Mommie has been thinking about micro-chipping me. I hope it doesn't hurt too much...

11:18 am  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

I'm so glad Molly is OK and it's a good sign that she's bossing you around. Happy Easter!

12:52 pm  
Blogger The M's said...

Happy Easter. Glad Molly is okay.

1:08 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Easter to you all. Molly may have decided after her adventure, she has it pretty good where she is now.

6:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very good news! and a good idea about the microchipping. we should do that too. we never go outside, but you never know...

3:19 am  
Blogger The Tower Hill Mob said...

Grandma in Maine has a tortie named Molly, so we're very excited to meet ANOTHER tortie Molly. We sincerely hope Melbourne Molly has a more pleasant personality than Maine Molly. They seem to get 'tortitude'!
So glad you're home safe and sound!
Kate and Toby

12:50 pm  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We are so glad for Molly. We all have the microchip too, except Mistrie. Momma says we can never go out, but she feels better, all the same.

Patches

2:20 pm  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am glad that Molly checked out OK after her big adventure. I am also glad that she got microchipped. It is so great that you all got to spend Easter together.

5:32 pm  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Mom has talked about getting us microchipped. I'm glad that she's healthy after her adventure. Mom's first cat had a heart murmur and lived to be 19, so I wouldn't stress too much about that.
--Jasper

1:31 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is glad that efurryfing is going well wif you all. how is your momma doing? is she getting enough rest? tell her to take it easy!

1:12 am  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

It is so good yer family are all back together again and that Molly is okay. All of the poodies in our family are microchipped ~poiland Tribe

3:34 pm  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

We're so glad Molly is OK. It is good that she doesn't mind staying in. Perhaps she has had enough adventures! Take care and we hope you had a nice Easter.

6:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home