My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy and Sad

I am happy today because my new friend Mr. Crumples seems to be settling in well at his new home. He jumped up on his new Dad's lap twice on the weekend - so that is really good news.

But I am very very sad because my penpal Zander was hit by a speeding car on Friday and went to the rainbow bridge. His mummy hasn't stopped crying since. Please go visit her here and send her some love. She really needs it right now. Zander was a gorgeous ginger like me and was thinking about joining our gang. He was a very special little man and will be missed.

You are forever in our hearts Zander.

8 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

That is furry sad about Zander. Too many kitties have gone to the Bridge lately. I went to visit his mum.

3:31 am  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We are sad to hear about Zander, We will go to visit his Mom's blog.

7:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a horrible tragedy! we went by your friend's blog and now our Lady's eyes are leaking again

8:37 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

What a shame about Zander. Guess I am lucky that mum won't let me go outside, then we don't have to worry.

11:18 am  
Blogger Petey said...

Thanks for sharing this Oscar. Our lives are short as it is and to be taken so soon is always a tragedy. I think he should be added to the GG's posthumously.

4:30 pm  
Blogger jenianddean said...

That's so sad about Zander ...

But I'm happy for Mr. Crumples.
--Jasper

4:43 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Such sad news about your friend. That's why our Mom is paranoid about us getting out. She's afraid something bad will happen.

7:10 am  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

How sad about your friend. We hopes you feel better soons. ~Merlin, Shadow, KokO

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home