My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mr Big update

Thanks to all those who gave their good wishes for Mr Big finding a home. Mum has certainly been able to find him a great home, as long as we can work out a way for him to get from Canberra to Melbourne. We have someone who is willing to bring him back and we should find out early next week if they are able to, and when.

Mr. Big is pretty lucky I reckon. He will have a good home, we will be sure of that, even if it isn't in Melbourne.

Even if I sleep I am keeping one ear open for news. We will keep you posted.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have posted an ad on petlink
http://www.petlink.com.au/Cats/Kittens/
so hopefully Mr Big finds a permanent, loving home soon.
Kariad Cats

10:49 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Oscar. This is furry good news for Mr. Big. You are looking mighty fine yourself these days.

3:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you an yur Mum are the best! we can't wait ta hear 'bout Mr. Big being in a loving home finally!!!

2:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yur furry, fluffy cute on that couch, buy the way!

6:59 am  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, that sounds like good news.

7:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very good news for Mr. Big. I am so happy for him. You and your Mum did a good job.

5:28 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look like you've stressed about this so glad you finally get to relax!

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home