My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Mum and Dad are hurting

My Mum is very sad. Something her and Dad wanted very much isn't going to be anymore. She has cried constantly for the last two days.

Mum had to go to hospital yesterday for an oper-way-shun. She is home now but is still crying. I try to comfort her but she said it hurts for me to sit on her stomach. She lets me sit next to her and she pats me. She cuddles me a lot and says "I love you Oscar" but she still crys.

Mum - I hope you feel better soon. I hope you stop crying soon too. I love you too.

9 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Dude, you gotta do a lot of seriously cute things right now. And rub your head on her a lot. I suspect she needs it more than anyone can imagine right now...

12:13 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh Oscar, just keep sitting by your mum. She needs you furry much right now. Purrs from me and mum here that she feels better soon and that her heart heals as well.

1:26 pm  
Blogger Timmy said...

This maked me very sad to hear. I'm very sorry for your beans. Oper-way-shuns hurt read bad, but they hurt more when things am gonna be no more. Stick close to your Mum Oscar. You're a good boy to do that.

1:52 am  
Blogger Zeus said...

Oh goodness. This is so sad indeed. I can't imagine what she must be going through, but please give her lots of headbutts and purrs on my behalf. Sit by her and keep her company as best as you can, Oscar. She needs nothing but love right now.

Get well soon, Oscar's Mum...

1:26 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

We hope your Mom stops crying soon. But even when she stops crying on the outside, she'll probably be crying on the inside so you'll have to give her extra love whenever you can. I agree with Max and Zeus -- headbutts and face rubs work real well.
--Jasper

12:43 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Oscar, you need to be strong for your family right now and take care of everyone

6:59 am  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oscar, we are really sad for your mum. You're going to haf to work real hard and try and take her mind off her sadness. give her sum extra headbutts from us.

12:13 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, we are soo sorry to hear about your mom and dad and their sadness. We send them purrs and prayers. Be extra kind cause that kind of hurt stays around for a while.

8:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to read that your Mum and Dad are so very sad. You have to take really good care of them now, Oscar, so they can start to feel a little better.

6:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home