My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Some more good news

This kitty "Kimba" now lives at my grandma's house! Kimba was looking for a new Mum and Dad and Grandma went to have a look at her at the shelter and took her home immediately.

Here she is with my Grandma:
She is very spoilt. She also has another kitty brother called "Jackson" and a woofer brother and sister called "Aussie" and "Silky" who she is a little wary of at the moment.

She will get a brush every day, like Jackson does, and will be very very spoilt.

It is a very good day for kitties.

7 Comments:

Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yes it is a good day furr kitties. We's glad Mr. Big and Kimba haf got theer furrefurr homes.

7:04 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Another kitty finds a furrever home! Welcome Kimba.

9:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh purrs! she's a purrty one, isn't she! yur Grandma is so good ta give the purrty girl a home. lotsa love ta yur Grandma frum us!

10:32 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Kimba is a furry beautiful kittie. Your Grandma is so nice to take her in to brush and spoil her.

11:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is a good day for kitties. I am very glad that Kimba and Mr. Big have found their forever homes.

5:28 pm  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh that is good news. Anther kitty with a forever home! Yay.

3:10 am  
Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

BEAUTIFUL kitty! Just beautiful!

Purrs - KCC

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home