My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, September 29, 2006

He's Here, He's Here! Mr Big is Here

Today at around 11am Mr Big arrived in Melbourne, safe and sound.

Here he is at his new Dad's workplace - at his short stopover between Canberra and his new house. Moments after this was taken he went to his new house for an afternoon of rest.

He is safe, a little stressed but doing okay. He is so much bigger than I am!

Thank you to everyone involved in getting him from Canberra to his new home in Melbourne. We hope in a few weeks we can get some more pictures of him in his new home.

He still looks very handsome doesn't he!

ohh and I forgot to mention - He has a new name to go with his new life in Melbourne

He will now be known as Mr. Crumples.

Live a happy life little man!

6 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Oscar, thank you for what you have done for Mr Big aka Mr Crumples

9:39 pm  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yay, Mr Crumples has a new home! I hear your mum has already been over there to scritch him. Let us know now and then how he is getting on, Oscar. Isn't it good how the beans worked together so he could get to his new home.

9:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look how cute he is! we're so happy an you all are so great to help him! YAY!!

10:29 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yay, we are so happy that he is at his new home.

11:46 am  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

ONYA! and ON'IM!! how furry, furry nice y'all have been to him. we wish all beans would be so interested in helping when their cats ask them to. then we wouldn't have no more sad kitties!

purrs from
nels, ed, nitro, & xing lu

4:41 am  
Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Yay!

Hey Oscar, does Mr Crumples' new beandad know about kittyblogging? Maybe your mum should tell him so he can ask Mr Crumples if he'd like to have his own blog?

6:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home