My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Thanks evfurbody!

You are all very kind. Thank you so much for your lovely words. It has been busy - what with all the papparazzi hanging around. Still I found time during the week to snuggle with Dad. In fact, I snuggled so much that I fell asleep in his arms.


I slept so much my head dropped back and everything. Mum laughed at me I heard. I think that is when she took the pictures too.

In the end it all got too much and I had to take refuge hiding in Mum's bag. Apparently that is worthy of a picture too.

Snuggles and headbutts to all.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you are so photo-gen-ik Oscar!

12:50 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar you are such a looker. I can't fall asleep like that.

9:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yur dad must be very comfy. peoples are always gonna be wantin pic-shures of you on account of yur bee-you-tee-full fluff an that purrty color ya got goin on.

4:30 pm  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Aren't Daddies furry comfy fur sleeping on? *purr*

~Bombay

9:19 pm  
Blogger momsbusy said...

oscar, yurs daddy looks very comfy. i sleeps on my daddy too. but i only lets my mommy hold me. she rocks me like a blurpy thing. i luvs it.
*kimiko*

i nefers lets anyones hold me. but you looks really comfy in yurs daddys arms. i likes the ways yur eyes glow in the bag pikshure. way kewl!
*yuki*

we saws yurs pikshure on KCotD. ars mommy finks yur a handsome kitty. she says yur furr is a gor-gee-us color.
*yuki & kimiko*

12:50 pm  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our mum says yoo look like a luvly fluffy bundle, an she wants to snuggle her face in yoo

10:15 pm  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Awwww....my mum says you are a lovely cuddly fluffy bundle. She says I am too, but she thinks you probably wouldn't be as heavy to hold as I am!

5:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar, you look so very comfortable sleeping in your Daddy's arms.

6:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you arre smiling in the first picture with your Daddy.

5:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didja see? there's a homeless kitty in Austrailia who needs help. do you know anybuddy? we're too far 'way ta take him in an he's so cute!
http://fluffyfelinefriends.blogspot.com/

6:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home