My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Call for help to my Aussie mates

There is a kitty here in Australia that needs a good forever home. He sure deserves it looking at his story. (thanks Grr, Midnight and Cocoa for letting me know).

His name is Mr Big - and you can check out his pictures and story here

We only wish we could take him even temporarily, but with me and Molly here and we are already babysitting Bella while her family moves, we just couldn't take him in.

We will be mieowing out to all our aussie friends though.

Hope you find a forever home soon Mr Big - one with lots of cuddles like we get.

We is in Melbourne which is about an 8 hour drive to Canberra but we will be reaching out to all our friends from here to there and beyond.

Let's find Mr Big a forever home!

6 Comments:

Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Thanks for posting about Mr Big!

7:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we just read that maybe you found a home fur Mr. Big at Canberra BK bloggie an our Lady's eyes started leakin! she's furry happy an we all think yur all wonnerful! that poor kitty is so cute an lonely lookin. keep us posted!
PURRS!

5:30 am  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

I hope Mr Big will find a good home. Sounds like you are well on the way of making it happen. Headbutts and purrs

5:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

purrs! Mr. Big is adorable. yur so nice ta help him!!

10:29 am  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

we hope Mr. Big finds his furrefurr home furry soon an gets lots of luv an cuddles

7:58 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Aw, Mr. Big is a lovely floofy boy and we hope he finds a home soon. Let us know what happens.

8:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home