My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

C'mon Australia - More kitties need forever homes

Please meet Megs and Harry - they are looking for forever homes. Here are their pictures and their details from the lady who lives next door who is trying to help find them a forever home :

"Megs and Harry are both 8 months old, vaccinated, wormed & desexed looking for a new home. Both are house trained and have lived with dogs before. They are both very friendly cats, Harry is the more curious of the two and has regular visits to my backyard even when my two are outside having a wander."

First picture is of Harry:
And this is Megs:
Preference is to rehome them together because they have grown up together but we all understand that that might just not be possible. Their owners are moving and cannot take them with them. If a forever home can't be found for them, they will have to be taken to the RSPCA.

They are in Melbourne - SE suburbs.

Please contact me should you be interested in possibly taking them in. My mum will pass on the message. thank you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww - they look sweet! we sure hope they can get the purrfect home...and together!

4:40 pm  
Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Megs and Harry sound like furry nice poodins. I hope they are as lucky as Mr Crumples and they find a nice furrever home!

7:26 am  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm and I will pray for a home for them!

5:23 am  
Blogger Oscar the Wonder Cat said...

Mum said that apparently they both have homes now. Let's hope they are happy ones.

4:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home