My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I got dumped!

I have been a little down. My girlfriend dumped me and I have called and called her but she is nowhere to be seen. I have been okay though and I am still being my normal terror self.

Mum put some of my toys on the handles of her exercise bike (Like it was being used for anything else - hehe), and I like to sit on the seat and try to get my toys.

Once I have the toy in my mouth I jump off and try to run as far as I possibly can with the toy.

Sometimes it is hard to get the toy I want.

Here I am trying to run off with my toy:

I figure if I can get it into my cube I will have it all to myself.

Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way, and I eventually have to let go and it flings back to the bike.

It's a hard life sometimes.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Poor Oscar, getting dumped is horrible.

10:30 pm  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I try to take my toys where they belongs, too, and I haf the same problem! What's wif that? No matter how I try or how fast I run, the toy stops and pulls back! We cats are on a mission!

4:28 am  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Sorry about your girlfriend. Are you taking names for a new one??? Or is it too soon??

Several of us are available, and we think you are cute.

;-)

6:48 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hey Oscar good to hear from you. Yes playing with the toys on the bike is fun. It is one way to have something to chase when there is no one around to throw.

Sorry abouts the GF, check out some of the girl kitties on the blogs. PMB and I are an item, also Edsel and Boni. But still lots to choose from.

10:21 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Significant others can sometimes hurt you--that's why I keep a stable of tomcats around. There is always room for another stall in the stable, Oscar...

3:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pull Oscar... pull!

lol

Aidana
MY HORSE BLOG:
http://www.blogcharm.com/ShuvaniStablesAllNaturalHorseAndLivestockRemedyAndProductBlog/
MY EXOTIC ANIMAL BLOG:
http://www.blogcharm.com/shuvanimals/

11:01 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Oscar, you're such a handsome guy, that girl must be crazy. Cheer up...she wasn't good enough for you anyway!

Love your cube with the paw prints on it!

1:22 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yay, it is nice to hear from you again Oscar. I was wondering how you were doing. Sorry to hear about the heartless girlfriend. I agree with the Crew, she obviously wasn't good enough for you! My girlfriend is Athena, I'm sure she is too nice and sweet to abuse me like that!

3:58 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You look very fierce in that last picture!

2:07 pm  
Blogger Zeus said...

I sure wouldn't want to mess with you when you are going after toys, Oscar! You look very intimidating!

3:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home