My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fascinated

Dad bought Mum a minature lava lamp that has glitter in it that moves around. Molly and I are absolutely fascinated with it. We just love it. In other news I have a girlfriend. She is a beautiful grey and white cat (like a tuxedo cat but grey and white). I think she lives next door but we are not sure yet. Mum doesn't think she has been fixed (she doesn't look broken?) because she has been coming around crying outside the door lots. Then I cry lots because I want to be with her. I have started crying to go out from about 6am and I cry until late at night. I just want to be with her. At night I sit in the laundry window and serenade her. She sits on the fence nearby and calls back to me.

Mum said she is glad that I am fixed (I must have been broken sometime too) because otherwise there might be kittens around here. I am glad too because I think Molly and me is enough kittens around here.

Mum thinks my girlfriend is pretty and is trying hard to get close to her. But my girlfriend doesn't seem to want anyone except me getting close to her. Mum is trying hard to get a picture of my girlfriend to she you - then you will see just how pretty she is.

15 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar, Ohhh, a girlfriend. Hope you gets a picture of her. Hope that you find her owner and she gets fixed. Maybe that will cure her crying.

Mum has one of those little lights too. But hers goes in a socket in the bathroom to give light at night.

1:16 am  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hi Oscar. It's so hard to be away from the one you wants to be wif. Maybe you'll gets a picshur soon and you can looks at that alla time.

9:23 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Ooh, the glittery lamp looks like fun. You and Molly really do look fascinated. Will look forward to seeing a photo of your girlfriend maybe.

7:34 pm  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that lamp looks like fun. I would knock it onto the floor all the time! Maybe youre mommy will get a pikshur of your girlfriend and blow it up really big so you can have a poster of her! - Sammy

11:06 pm  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Be careful with those pretty things -- the lava lamp and the girlfriend! They can both get you in trouble if you get too close.
--Jasper

3:04 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

WAY COOL LAMP! We want one!!!!
How awesome is that...that you have a girlfriend. And she really, really wants you!!!! Hope you mom can sneak a picture of her. We'd love to see her!

1:40 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

Oh geez...a lava lamp AND a girfriend! That's almost too much excitement all at once.

1:48 am  
Blogger =^..^= said...

She sure sounds furry purrty! Will you be getting married like the beans do?

~Bombay

12:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting a girlfriend! Can't wait to see her picture! And that lamp sounds really cool too! Mom thought about getting me one a long time ago but was afraid I'd knock it over. Good luck getting with your girlfriend!

9:56 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

Girlfriends am all way good!

There's a big lava lamp here where I live! It's in Momma's bedroom and sometimes it turns on and makes bubble things go up and down! I like the shadows it makes on the wall :)

11:31 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Your girlfriend sounds wonderful--very devoted to you! The next time she comes over, ask her name. You might also want to brush up on your lame pick-up lines.

We chick cats are a sucker for a smooth-talker!

11:05 pm  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Hi Oscar, I've tagged you for a game of our favourite cat bloggin words.

~Bombay

11:11 am  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

The lamp looks like fun - just be careful when Mom is watching!

It's been a couple of weeks since you posted. Is everything ok Down Under?

The Monsters

9:51 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Oscar

Long time no hear, how are you?

6:45 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, how is our buddy Oscar. We haven't heard from you in a while.

8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home