My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

We found mum's stash

Molly and I found Mum's stash of catnip (I think she uses it herself - purely medicinal of course). We ate just a little bit, then a little bit more, and before we knew it the whole stash was gone. Mum caught us before the effects had faded off. Here are some pictures that Mum took.

"Oh - look at all the pretty colors! Can anyone else see the mices flying around my head?"
Molly was a lot more sedate than I was - she curled up in the doona and slept it off, although when I saw her pictures I thought "Wow check out the long legs on that chick! Whoo hoo" - then I remembered it was my sister and I felt really sick for feeling like that. I just hope none of the boy cats who read my blog think she is hot or nothing, cause even though we are not close - she is like, still my sister and I will beat up anyone who trys to chat up my sister.



She does have long legs though, doesn't she!


Mum - I am really sorry we ate your stash of catnip. I hope that you will remember we did it for your own good - sort of an "intervention" really! See.... cause... like..... Molly and I wuv you a lot.

Stay off the catnip Mum - you know you can do it.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

Hmmmm....do you think you should get a Catnip Anonymous membership for your Mom? We're a great group that can offer a lot of help.

George
The Crew

P.S. Would Molly be interested in joining my group, Coats of Many Colors? If so, send her picture & a short biography. Then you'll get a membership button for your sidebar, like you have for the Gorgeous Gingers.

5:08 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hee hee, you look very stoned in that first picture! Who opened the catnip - you or Molly??

7:44 am  
Blogger Spock said...

Oh, it looks like you had lotsa fun!!! (Your sister IS purrty...& she DOES have nice long legs...)

10:08 pm  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Wow, Molly shur is purrty! How you doin' Molly?
Oscar, that ferst pikshur is furry funny - you look so stoned!
- Miles

11:09 pm  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

That must have been some truly primo catnip.

12:12 am  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Those long legs are truly magnificent. She knows how to show them off too.

Patches Lady

6:19 am  
Blogger Zeus said...

Hello there, Oscar and Molly! This is my first time to your blog, and I found it by way of Fat Eric. I have to agree with you, Oscar, that your sister has incredibly long legs! They seem to go on and on!

2:59 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, catnip is amazing stuff. I get kinda aggressive when I hav it an furget that Bonnie doesn't wanna play... efur. She gets happy until I pounce her, then she's kinda pair-a-noid. I fink you bof should come to Catnip Anonymous.

7:50 am  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Oscar, that is a textbook photo of you zonked out on nip!

You should definitely submit that to Kat's Cat of the Day for everyone who hasn't seen it. Here is the blogsite: http://www.katscatoftheday.blogspot.com/

Look forward to reading more about you, you are a doll.

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home