My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Me and my cousin Bella

Mum says my cousin Bella is coming to visit. Her Mum and Dad have stuff going on at home and to ensure Bella is safe while that is going on, Bella is coming to visit us.

I have been waiting at this window all day.
Somehow I don't think she is ever going to get here. I want to play with Bella. Hurry up Bella. I got my good mice out of my hiding spot just for you.

Oh wait - is that her? Is she here?

Yes! here she is. Hi Bella.

She has grown so much since she was last on my blog. In fact she kind of took over my house. MY house! My toys too. She even growled at me and wouldn't let me in my own kitty litter.

But she is so pretty, I just can't say No to her.


I hope you had a good time at your visit Bella. Mum said next time she would try to get a picture of both of us together.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, bella is purrty! she would not let you use your own litter box? how rude!

10:29 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Oscar,
We've got the same problem with our neighbor "guests" who've been at our house since the end of June. It really made us mad that they even USED our litter box much less not let us in to our own bathroom. Hopefully, your cousin isn't going to stay as long. Hang in there. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

2:27 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hi Oscar

It's good to hear from you again. Bella is very beautiful...but if a guy needs to use his litterbox...well, it doesn't matter how beautiful she is. When you gotta go, you gotta go!

4:59 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Oh she is such a pretty tuxedo, like my sister Josie. Maybe she should visit more often so she'll get used to sharing.
--Jasper

6:54 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Bella is such a pretty girl! I agree with Jasper, she should visit more often so you can get more friendly with her. Nice to hear from you Oscar.

3:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous like you!! I'm trying to get email addresses of all the cat bloggers for general emails and if there's a problem like DaisyMae, we would have a way of contacting you. If you don't mind, please send me an email address. I will not give it out without for ANY reason without your permission first.

2:36 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Oscar very nice to see a post from you. I nominated your mum's blog at Blogging Out Loud for the Blogs of Summer. Come check it out.

10:33 pm  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

I'm back again. I have interesting news on my blog today - Big Eric and Flynn have got a new blog, please visit and say hi to them! We gingers must stick together...

4:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home