My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The importance of top quality food

Dear Mum and Dad,

I know you are economising. I know lately it has been a little tough, what with both cars dying and having to be replaced. I know you have had a lot of stress, and all the bills seem to come at once.

But under no circumstances should my dry food change. Do you know what happens when you try to mix in my premium quality dry food with the much cheaper plain brand variety?

Well I will show you: When you mix my fabulous, mouth watering, succulant, tasty dry food in with that cardboard replica plain brand stuff - I scatter it all over the floor, selectively picking out the good stuff and leaving the crap all over the floor for Mum to pick up later and throw out.

So I will reiterate - NO MORE CRAPPY PLAIN BRAND CARDBOARD TASTING CRAP! Only premium brand for me in the future.

Don't you understand? I have whiskers to maintain!

Yours sincerely (albeit a little peed off),

Oscar.

4 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Heh. Good job!

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's showing them, Oscar.

4:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawwwww.. Oscar...
Fancy mummy thinking you wouldnt know the difference...
But you certainly showed her...
hehehe...

MrsHUGS

8:49 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

LOL!! You are one clever kitty Oscar!

6:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home